Pest Management Program for Gorgon Mining Project
Allpest is committed to working with all project partners and contributing to the environmental management of Barrow Island, implementing Pest Management programs as specified by Chevron for the Gorgon project.
Adhering to the requirement of the project, Allpest has established a division dedicated to the Gorgon Project. Key Personnel have been identified and trained to assess and implement Quarantine Management Programs for Gorgon Project Partners.
Allpest has also established a regional office to service the Dampier/Karratha area in support of the Gorgon Project. To date, we have complemented in excess of 5000 man hours with project partners both domestically and internationally whilst fostering close working relationships with key personnel from Chevron, KJV and the Supply chain partners.
Allpest is the best logical choice moving forward having been an integral partner of the quarantine supply chain since the projects inception. With our dedicated team, extensive knowledge of Quarantine Requirement and proven successful record with project partners, we look forward providing the best service for you.
Our Key Clients ranges from the major key players in the industry.
Current Ongoing Projects:
- Singapore, Indonesia, South Africa, Perth, Adelaide, Newcastle, Brisbane, Geraldton, Karratha, Dampier, Port Hedland and Barrow Island.
- Investment in excess of $2,500,000 to date to fulfil project requirement and continuity of service.
What we can offer you:
- Commitment to adhere to Chevron's Guidelines and Specifications
- Dedicated Division Manager and a team of technicians with offices in Perth and Karratha
- Rapid Response Division with staff on 24/7 to calls
- Extensive knowledge of Quarantine Specifications
- Provision of in house training for personnel and service continuity for the life of the project
- Ability to ensure quarantine compliancy for all engaged contractors
- Commitment to Safe Work Practices
- Commitment to IIF ( Incident & Injury Free)
- 50 years of expertise in the Pest Management Industry
- Marine Vessel Baiting and Trapping Programs
- Residual spraying to containerised, wrapped and loose materials and equipment
- Gassing to containerised and wrapped equipment
- Venting of gassed items
- Fumigation to AS1604 for all timber
- Ongoing Quarantine Management Maintenance Programs
- Site Inspection and Quarantine Management Recommendation
- Tailored Quarantine Pest Management Programs
- Supply of all Quarantine Documentation required by KJV
- Quarantine Consultancy